JD Management Group Inc. offers property management services customized to meet the specific needs and budget of the ownership entity. Through market research and property evaluation we will design and implement a plan to create the highest capable Internal Rate of Return.
The research group at JDMG works to empower our clients through the use of today’s most advanced demographic and financial analysis tools. Through market research and financial examination of your property, we can together make informed decisions for any given market or MSA. After thorough site analysis we can determine how a specific property or portfolio is positioned within that market place and reposition the asset to create the desired yield or IRR. It is through market and financial analysis whereby we optimize rents, reduce costs and increase annual profits.
- Asset management case studies and property evaluations for portfolios
- Create finance strategies to reach owner’s objectives
- General consulting for housing management
- Market analysis to determine optimal rents
- Location and site analysis
Accounting Management Services
JD Management Group Inc. utilizes AppFolio’s premiere online accounting program, giving owners and shareholders real time reconciled accounting, monthly financial reports and quarterly/year end statement. All accounting can be viewed on-line in real time by our clients anywhere in the world.
- Monthly rent collections
- Aggressive CAM reimbursements
- Vendor payments
- Property tax/insurance/debt service payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Owner distributions
- Monthly financial reports
- Quarterly and year end statements
- Improvement amortization schedules
Through specialization of location and marketing media, JD Management Group Inc. ensures the highest level of exposure to potential tenants. We have well versed and knowledgeable associates available 24/7 to show apartments and commercial spaces. We study market trends and cycles in order to capture the market in any given area and at any given time.
- Advertise property extensively through property management network of agents, internet portals and relocation specialists
- Show property to prospective tenants through scheduled showings and open houses
- Screen prospective tenants, evaluate credit references, and conduct interviews with prior landlords
- Negotiate and execute lease agreements using the most comprehensive leases specific for each city.
- Collections of first month’s rent, security deposit, and/or last month’s rent.
Maintenance Management Services
- Provide 24 hour maintenance and emergency service response
- Receive and coordinate all maintenance service requests from residents with select group of contractors and maintenance personnel.
- Perform annual unit evaluations for each unit managed.
- Conduct evaluations of common area and tour path
- Coordinate inspections by specialty consultants and city agencies
- Arrange for any necessary services such as utilities, gardening, and pool service
- Oversee property improvements and reconditioning, including painting, window coverings, new carpet, and carpet cleaning.
Screening of Applicants
A vital part of our leasing procedure is our initial screening process. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile in screening applicants to reduce liability in order to limit the possibility of future problems. We employ extensive background searches and contact all references to ensure the most suitable tenants.
- Thoroughly review each prospective tenant’s rental and credit history
- Verify your prospective tenant’s current employment and stated income
- Contact your prospective tenant’s previous landlord(s) to verify payment history and care of property
- Discuss the results of the screening process with you and make our recommendation